Tuesday, 11th August 2020, 7pm to 11pm
With the grace of Sri Krishna, we are happy to announce that we will be celebrating Chandra Sri Krishna Janmashtami on Tuesday, August 11th. The good news is that you will be able to visit the temple and participate in the event. However, given the pandemic restrictions, we have come up with a unique way of allowing our devotees to come to the temple, staying safe and participate. This year, you can attend the Janmashtami Event in a drive-thru manner!!
We will build a special Mantapa for the Utsava Murthy of Lord Shri Krishna right in front of the main entrance of the temple. Please read below for instructions and guidance to be followed:
1. Vehicle Entry - Please come in from the adjacent building, the main temple entrance for entry will be closed. Our volunteers will be there to guide you.
2. Line up your car/vehicle in the "darshan queue." You will have the opportunity to sponsor sevas and support the temple.
3. When your car/vehicle pulls up closer to the Krishna Mantapa, Aarathi will be performed on your behalf by our priests. You will be seated in the car while Aarathi is being performed or you can out of the car. There will be no separate Sankalpa or Archana.
4. After Krishna Darshana and Arati, our volunteers/priests will give you Maha Prasada packets .
5. Vehicle Exit - You will exit from the main temple entrance
Seva/Darshana timings - 7.00 pm to 11.00pm.